Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Phase 2 Days 3 and 4: 8/23 to 8/24

I guess I should backtrack and explain what happened Sunday after I rolled the 500 calories. I ate a ham, turkey and cheese on wheat with mustard, salt and pepper. I had 1 pack of 100 calorie yogurt covered pretzels and 19 Pringles blazin' buffalo chips. I also drank water all day.

Praise be to the diet dice yesterday as I rolled a 6 and a 1. The 6 allowed me to eat whatever I wanted all day. The 1 kept me drinking water. So, I consumed a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with a hashbrown from McDonalds first thing. For lunch, I snacked on a large fry with ketchup and a steak and cheese sandwich from Jack in the Box. Of course, I had to work out so, before dinner, I did my 20 situps and 20 pushups. Then I ate a 10 piece tongue torch wing meal with fries and ranch dressing from Zaxbys. Then, topped it all off with more Reese's Pieces than I can count. I was blissfully happy and probably topped out at no more than 3500 calories for the day. Then I took a 30 minute walk (partly outside, partly on the treadmill due to wild dogs roaming the streets) and I was done.

Today was not so nice to me. I rolled another 1 and a 3 for drinks. I am kind of glad to be getting the fasting days out of the way but whooo boy, is it tough after coming off that calorrific Monday. Since the catch of a 3 for beverages is water at meals and soda in between, I just drank water and then switched to soda when I wanted (all zero calories, of course). I am getting a slight headache here as I go to bed but I am happy that tomorrow I am guaranteed some food.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment