Sunday, August 22, 2010

Phase 2 Day 2: 8/22/10

Fasting yesterday was not as hard as I thought it would be. I was an extra in a movie some friends of mine are shooting and that required sweating profusely and running back and forth across a field all night. My weigh in this morning is 258 pounds. I don't know if I will weigh myself every day but it might be good to keep track of how this diet is going.

Today, I was really hoping for a high roll since the last time I ate was Friday at 5pm. Instead I rolled double 2's. So, 500 calories of food, no exercise and mostly water to drink today. I am going to see a movie, wash some clothes and hang out with my friend, Jay, so there shouldn't be anything too strenuous in my future.

I will check in tomorrow and let you know what's up.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment