Saturday, August 21, 2010

Phase 2 Day 1: 8/21/10

Today is the first day of my new, hardcore cycle. Befitting such a monumental achievement, I rolled a 1 on my food dice today and a 5 on my beverage dice. Let's review what this means for me...

1= No exercise, no food. Today is a fasting day but at least I don't have to work out. The crazy thing is that I went to bed hungry and woke up hungry from yesterday's 2000 calorie day. However, if I am to defeat this beast called fatness, sacrifices must be made.
5= Mostly soda with a little water as a snack. This should bloat me nicely.

Here is a pro tip, as a friend of mine might say: when you weigh yourself, make sure you actually read the numbers. I was in a bit of a funk yesterday because I thought I had lost no weight over the past 60 days of the Diabolical Diet Dice. However, it turns out I am just stupid. I have dropped 11 pounds in 60 days (down from 270 to 259). Of course, the first 10 are the easiest. From here on out, it gets hard.

In my life today, I will be an extra in a movie some friends of mine are shooting. So, yeah, that should be fun if I can stay conscious.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment